The API Countries permit to throw the minimal data related to a country, by using the country code input. The scripts could be modded in order to retreive other informations from the input variable. The results are outputted dynamically into a json text, and is easily usable with html.
The data available, and stored into the countries database.
- name : Name of the countries
- tld : Domain name extension
- cca2 : Country code 2 characters
- cca3 : Country code 3 characters
- currency : The available currency into the country
- callingCode : The calling code
- capital : The capital
- altSpellings : The alternatives spellings
- region : The region
- subregion : The subregions
- nativeLanguage : The native language
- Translations : other languages
- latlng : latitude and longitude
- borders : Countries on the borders
- area : the area in km
Download the whole ctrl+f Agency Repo
$ git clone http://git.ctrlfagency.com/ctrlfagency/thibautlombard.space.git ctrlfagency
Countries API, a script created in order to throw the data related to most of the countries. This script is a php file linked to a mysql database, and is free license. Copyright (C) 2014 - 2016 Thibaut LOMBARD Credits : Mledoze
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Demo - The demo of the api countries on my blog.
- Source Code - The source code available.
- Database- The countries database available in SQL.
- ISO Standards - The ISO countrycode standards official website.
Feel free to contact me for a partnership, a job opportunity, i am currently open to most of coding proposals at email@example.com.